NJ Raccoon Control by Action Termite and Pest Control
Wildlife Control & Removal NJ
Nuisance wildlife problems and animal control
Our certified exterminators are trained to remove wildlife from your property and prevent them from returning. We are fully committed to protecting your home and property in a safe and effective way. We also always guarantee your satisfaction and have been doing so in New Jersey since 1971.
Our professional pest removal exterminators will create a removal plan to rid your family of unwanted animals and prevent them from returning. Action Termite & Pest Control is available for any animal and wildlife control you might be experiencing.
Action Termite and Pest Control provides a humane removal of nuisance wildlife in New Jersey. If you are having an issue with animal control in Ocean County, New Jersey, Action’s trained wild life experts will perform an inspection of your property,
provide wildlife removal and/or wildlife relocation, as well as, repair damage to structures and provide exclusion methods to prevent future wildlife nuisances.
Our Service Includes:
- Same day service for immediate wildlife removal
- Free inspection: homes, backyard, attic vents, chimneys, roofs and more
- Expertise in indoor & outdoor animal control
- Treatment plan provided to remove and prevent unwanted raccoons, squirrels, groundhogs & more
Humane Pest Control Options for the Control of Pesky Raccoons in NJ
- Appearance: Raccoons are black and gray and known for the black “mask” over their eyes. They are very furry and have a ringed pattern on their tail. Fully grown, a raccoon can be about 2-3 feet in length.
- Region: They are found in all regions of the U.S.
- Habitat: Raccoons are common in forested areas with access to a water source, but they can also be found in fields near livestock watering areas. They build dens in a variety of places including hollow trees, ground burrows, brush piles, barns, haystacks or rock crevices
- Threats: Raccoons are one of the major hosts of rabies in the U.S. They are especially a threat in areas where their populations are growing like the eastern part of the country. They are also known to raid garages and garbage cans left by the street in search of food. Damage to roofs and chimneys can be caused by raccoons searching for a place to build their den.
- Unique fact: Raccoons are very intelligent and have a very highly developed sense of touch.